Brilliant British Brands is a new sales and marketing brokerage service created exclusively for British Brands, established, growing and just emerging in the speciality food and beverage sector, which are keen to grow their listings both here in the UK & Ireland but also in export markets across Europe and further afield. We are currently a small team of just four, but with ambitions to grow and collectively we have over 85 years of sales, marketing , and business development experience with over 20 years experience directly related to this sector.
With the negotiations for Brexit well under way there is of course great uncertainty with the future trading position across the EU after March 2019, however one thing is certain regardless of the final arrangements agreed, there is still a large and growing demand for British premium products across the community, a demand that is unlikely to change. Brilliant British Brands (BBB) aims to leverage our growing network of connections with wholesalers and distributors allowing us to exclusively represent a broad range of food and beverage brands that are non-competing to each other within our portfolio, and that collectively allow us to make a bigger and potentially more ‘interesting’ offering to companies looking to list.
Outside of the EU export markets already sourcing premium British brands are at record levels, but also have the potential to open up further once the restrictions imposed on our current membership of the EU in negotiating independent trade agreements ceases. Again BBB aims to take advantage of the premium and quality status applied particularly to British manufactured food and beverage products with these significantly growing markets.
How does the BBB Brokerage model work?
We operate a tiered service delivery offering which is designed to be very cost effective and mainly results based. At the most basic of levels our standard brokerage service is a very low cost service indeed, and as well as guaranteeing your brand/product exclusivity within our portfolio, also guarantees a minimum monthly service commitment in the form of e-marketing and social media activity to potential trade customers here at home in the UK and abroad. In addition we provide direct to consumer campaign activity here in the UK and Ireland to an expanding database of qualified prospects specifically interested in the products and brand offerings that we represent. After an initial one off and very modest engagement fee which covers our expenses in setting up a new brand onto the portfolio website and supporting platforms, we simply charge fair and reasonable commissions on the sales we achieve for your brand.
Other Chargeable bespoke and dedicated services that we can provide.
- Design, artwork & print services covering advertising, marketing, packaging, branding, e-commerce activity, social media activity.
- Website and e-commerce platform design and build.
- SEO and PPC services
- Affiliate Marketing Programs
- CRM & Contact Management Solutions.
- NPD and help with product development.
- Customer Focus Group solutions for NPD, including customer market research and feedback programmes
- Customer reward & loyalty programs
- Dedicated Representation at UK & Ireland wholesaler and key account meetings.
- Dedicated representation at shows and events.
- Dedicated in-store product sampling and training.
- Social Media development service.
- Dedicated PR and ‘Gorilla’ marketing activities.
- Trade Marking and IP services
- Help and advice on business and investor funding.
- Help and advice on clinical trial programs
- Guidance on government procurement programs, match funding and grants.
Prices for these services are on application, although BBB clients benefit from a significant discount of standard rate-card charges.
Are you a Brilliant British Brand? For more information on becoming part of our growing but exclusive portfolio or to access any of our other bespoke services, use the contact form below clearly stating your business name, physical address and web site details. Alternatively you can call us during usual business hours on +44 (0) 844 625 4420